Paull Chiropractic’s Summer Challenge 2023!
What is it?
The summer challenge is an opportunity for children that want to get outside to explore, exercise, read, and do activities with their family and friends during the summer months. We’ve all been cooped up for way too long, it’s time to have some fun!
This FREE challenge is available to everyone to print out and do on your own!
If you’d like the chance for your child be entered to win a $100 Gift Card to Target we invite you to officially register your child. See registration details below.
Tag us @PaullChiropracticFamilyWellnessCenter on Facebook for more chances to win!
Who is it for?
All ages under 18 are welcome to participate. Challenge your friends and siblings and see who gets to the 55 goal first!
When do we play?
Participants who register may start June 8th, 2023 or later. Challenge Grids must be turned in by August 25th, 2023.
How do we play?
- Print the challenge grid
- Complete AT LEAST 55 tasks from June 8 – August 25 by having a parent or guardian initial each completed square. Be sure to HAVE FUN!
- Winner of the gift card will be chosen Monday, August 28th.
How do I register my child?
- Download the Challenge Grid or pick up at the office, and let the games begin!
- Call the front desk 608-754-8977 & tell Mari, Kristin, or Vee that you’d like to enter your child into the contest, OR message our Paull Chiropractic Facebook page, OR email us email@example.com
- Return the finished grid either by physically dropping it off at the office, or mailing it to Paull Chiropractic, 1ooW. Racine St. Janesville, WI 53548 on or before August 25th. All Challenge Grids must be received by August 25th.
- Please clearly write your child’s name and your phone number on the top right corner of the Challenge Grid
- The drawing will take place Monday, August 28th. And we will contact the winner shortly after.
- Please be honest and fair!